General

Where to live in/near Toulouse?

Hi Muddywaters , stick to Toulouse or very close easier to sell ,, do not buy in the sticks as they are so very hard to sell again some have been on for years like 5 to 6 years and its like being in prison you cannot get out ,, I would rent for a year to see what area you like as everyone is different trust me I am being truthfull ,, no rose coloured specs Ok .

I may sound a little hard we have quite a few friends stuck in rural properties and some have even divorced as one partner could not handle it . As for buying house prices are dropping so much and will continue for a while yet I think so dont rush into it .

Look the sites like seloger.fr lots there to rent or buy not for stupid money , also leboncoin,fr all worth a look ,  hope this helps you a little and stops you making the mistake so many people do , when you are settled and feel secure and its right go for it . 

good luck  

Posted on: 19/04/2013 at 18:36

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Featured Information

Setting Up Home

Setting Up Home

Find out how to get power, water and gas turned on and how to get the rubbish removed.

Read more...
Emergencies

Emergencies

Who to call and what to say in an emergency, including numbers for police, ambulance, fire and rescue.

Read more...

Postcards

More AngloINFO

Worldwide

Explore the world of AngloINFO through our 89 regional websites and 42 country websites

Read More...

Essentials

Bookshop

Browse and buy interesting and relevant books relating to France and Midi-Pyrénées South

Read More...

More AngloINFO

Worldwide

Explore the world of AngloINFO through our 89 regional websites and 42 country websites

Read More...