General

Vide Grenier Salechan

heather writes in General

Hi All

Just to let you know there is a large Vide grenier, Marche, and Foire a Tout in the village of Salechan 65370 on Sunday 13th May.

9.00-6.00.

Email me for directions if you need them. Salechan is about half way between Luchon and Montrejeau

Posted on: 07/05/2012 at 21:15

Hi Heather

Wish we could be there, just having a look for old times sake give Russell a kiss for me and I hope to see you all soon. Howie. ps it's horrible here.

Posted on: 12/05/2012 at 13:15

Content Sponsor

AXA PPP

We have over 40 years of experience insuring the health of expatriates worldwide. Our plans have...
Find out more...

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money...
Find out more...

Content Sponsor

AXA PPP

We have over 40 years of experience insuring the health of expatriates worldwide. Our plans have... Find out more...

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money... Find out more...