General

Vide Grenier Salechan

heather writes in General

Hi All

Just to let you know there is a large Vide grenier, Marche, and Foire a Tout in the village of Salechan 65370 on Sunday 13th May.

9.00-6.00.

Email me for directions if you need them. Salechan is about half way between Luchon and Montrejeau

Posted on: 07/05/2012 at 21:15

Hi Heather

Wish we could be there, just having a look for old times sake give Russell a kiss for me and I hope to see you all soon. Howie. ps it's horrible here.

Posted on: 12/05/2012 at 13:15

Featured Business

Bright Avocats

Team of French trained British partners with offices in Toulouse and Montauban. Services include...
Read more...

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money...
Read more...

AXA PPP International

We have over 40 years of experience insuring the health of expatriates worldwide. Our plans have...
Read more...

Postcards

Oak, Fog and Sun

Oak, Fog and Sun

Together they provide this wonderful light

Essentials

Bookshop

Browse and buy interesting and relevant books relating to France and Midi-Pyrénées South

Read More...

Featured Information

Driving

Driving

How to make sure you stay on the right side of the law when you're driving in France.

Read more...
Emergencies

Emergencies

Who to call and what to say in an emergency, including numbers for police, ambulance, fire and rescue.

Read more...

News

Breaking news in France

English-language news relating to France and Midi-Pyrénées South. Headlines, Business and Technology News and much more..

Read More...

What's On

Strasbourg Market

Morning market, open air, on Boulevard Strasbourg. Stalls sell locally produced fruit and vegetables.

More Details

More AngloINFO

Worldwide

Explore the world of AngloINFO through our 88 regional websites and 41 country websites

Read More...